High-Performance and Wellbeing Program
You want more than just career success. You want to thrive with sustainable high performance. Working harder isn’t the answer. Strengthening your mindset and resilience is the key. In just eight weeks, you will learn how to apply the core skills of mindset management to boost performance, lower stress and build better relationships.
Based on Positive Intelligence® – also called mental fitness – this program, helps you develop greater awareness of what’s happening in your mind. It gives you tools to shift your focus from negative, self-limiting thoughts to positive perspectives and then act with empathy, curiosity, creativity, or laser-focused intent. Supported by an app and short, daily exercises, many people start experiencing powerful changes within weeks.
- People who want to boost their work performance and resilience, reduce their stress and increase the quality of their workplace relationships.
- Leaders who want to help their team members be more engaged, productive and innovative.
- Non-Japanese who are finding it difficult to maintain the same high level of performance and wellbeing they had before coming to Japan.
- Sustainable high work performance
- Less stress and higher overall wellbeing
- Better personal and professional relationships
This program is conducted virtually and through a special Positive Intelligence app.
- See your patterns of self-sabotage. Discover which ones are holding you back and how they affect you and others.
- Build resilience and agility. You’ll learn how to intercept negative thoughts quickly and shift directly into more productive mindsets.
- Act with empathy, curiosity, creativity, or laser-focused positive intent in the face of challenges – both big and small.
Positive Mindsets Deliver Results
Positive Intelligence, which is the core of the High-Performance and Wellbeing Program, as well as maintaining a positive mindset has led to higher performance and wellbeing.¹
- Project teams perform 31% better.
- At MetLife, trained salespeople outsold the control group by 37%.
- Motorola recorded improved productivity in 93% of trained employees.
- Negotiators are more likely to gain concessions and forge future business relationships.
- Employees take fewer sick days and are less likely to become burned out or quit.
- CEOs are more likely to lead happy teams who report working in high-performance environments.
Positive Intelligence has boosted mental fitness and generated spectacular results for employees of hundreds of organizations, including Microsoft, Nestle, P&G, Lily, Pinterest, Google, DBS and Stanford University.
Eight weeks, comprised of an orientation week, the six-week Positive Intelligence program, and a program wrap-up week.
Learning Methods and Tools
Most attempts at making significant positive change fail because we stop at insight and don’t build habits. This program helps you build deep insights about yourself and also provides consistent, bite-sized practice that lead to sustained change. Program activities consist of:
- A Positive Intelligence Saboteur Assessment to identify your patterns of limiting thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
- 8 one-hour videos lessons on key topics related to building a stronger mindset.
- A virtual kickoff meeting to ensure you have a start strong in the program.
- 7 weekly virtual group meetings to debrief the latest lessons, share experiences, and foster mutual accountability.
- 10-15 minutes of daily practice in the companion app, to help what you're learning become a habit and be more readily accessible to you.
- Bonus #1: A copy of the NYT bestselling book Positive Intelligence by Shirzad Chamine. Plus, access to the Positive Intelligence app for one year.
- Bonus #2: One individual coaching session to help you apply program insights and learning into your work and life.
“Taking the High-Performance and Wellbeing Program is an eye-opening experience – it helped me get mentally fit, make positive changes, and ultimately bring me new possibilities for lasting happiness. I particularly appreciate Michael Glazer (PFC Senior Consultant) for his generous support, genuine care and professional guidance. I recommend this program to anyone who is keen to experience their full inner power and break through their own glass ceiling!” – Learning and Development Manager & Talent Partner, UCB China
“I was skeptical about the outcome before the program started, but the actual result was unexpectedly impactful. My ability to manage my negative emotions has increased significantly, and the program has given me the tools I need to cope with stress. What I gained from this program will help me increase my future happiness, personally and professionally. Thank you!” – R&D Manager, Global Healthcare Company
"Michael (Glazer) is a terrific mental fitness coach, and it was great to work through the whole program with him. He created a safe space for my group to be vulnerable. He also shared his own experiences openly, and that really helped me to clarify abstract concepts and get a great value from the program. I highly recommend him as a mental fitness coach!” – Associate Director Neuroscience Translational Medicine, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
¹ Source: Shirzad Chamine, "Positive Intelligence: Why Only 20% of Teams and Individuals Achieve Their True Potential and how You Can Achieve Yours." Greenleaf Book Group Press, 2012.