Global Facilitation Training
Features of this course
Additionally, the ability to do this in English is now a common requirement.
This program is an opportunity for participants to learn the facilitation skills required in meetings and discussions through exercises that simulate members from different cultural backgrounds, while also experiencing the actual role of facilitator.
- Deepen your awareness of the role and importance of facilitators in managing teams and organizations
- Understand cross-cultural influences when running meetings and teams
- Understand and practice the three key facilitation skill
- Get feedback on your facilitation skills through group exercises
- Identify future actions to implement for an upcoming meeting in your company
- Influence of culture on business
- Iceberg model of culture
- Cultural Dimensions model: GlobeSmart
- Global facilitator’s role and befits to the team
- Practice activity
- Ground Rules
- Facilitator’s role and active listening
- Conflict to consensus
- Role-play activity
- Learn and practice how to apply key tools
- Activity using Process Mapping
- Practice all facilitation skills through the problem-solving role-play
- Debrief & Review
- Confirm learnings and post-training personal action steps.
*Each section will have time for review and feedback as appropriate, with participants taking turns practicing the facilitator role.
Who Should Attend
- Those who need to effectively manage discussions, meetings, and organizations in English
- Those for whom English is a second language and who experience challenges communicating in English on the job
- Project leaders and project promotion teams
- Persons in charge of human resource development
Outline of the event
Date & Time
December 8-9, 2022
February 2-3, 2023
*Program time: 9:30 – 15:30
(Reception opens at 9:20)
This session will be held via Zoom
*Access URL will be provided after your enrollment.
People Focus Consulting
Born in England, Justin has many years of experience in corporate training program development and management, both in Japan and abroad, including curriculum development at university level. He has delivered a wide range of programs from leadership development to communication skills.
JPY 94,600 (tax included)
*Workbook and Assessment is included
Maximum 16 people
*Minimum enrollment is 4 people.
People Focus Consulting