Building Self-Awareness with MBTI®
MBTI® (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) is a widely used personality test based on Carl Jung’s Psychological Types theory. Jung’s research shows that people are born with certain psychological tendencies that shape how they interact with the world, take in information, and make decisions. Through this assessment tool, an individual’s overall preference profile is categorized into one of 16 different set types. The MBTI® test results shed light on the unique characteristics and strengths of each of the 16 types and help you understand and value the differences between yourself and others.
Gain a better understanding of your own preferences and learn how to collaborate and communicate well with people of any personality type.
This program is delivered by certified MBTI® facilitators.
Anyone who wants to build the knowledge and skills needed to work effectively with a diverse range of people.
Can be conducted both in person and online
- Understand the MBTI® Type Theory
- Deepen understanding of your own type through hands-on exercises
- Identify different MBTI® types and how well each fits with the others
This program covers the same material as the in-person version.
Learning methods and tools
This program centers on experiential learning and uses a wide variety of group exercises for applying and practicing skills including:
- MBTI® assessment
- Individual reflection
- Pair, small-group and classroom discussion
Complete an MBTI® assessment
Note: All our programs can be customized to meet your company’s specific needs.
- What is MBTI®?
- Characteristics and benefits of the MBTI® for self-awareness
- Understand the meaning and relationship of the reported type based on test results
- Information processing (Sensing and Intuition)
- Orientation of Mental Energy (Extraversion and Introversion)
- Decisions and Judgment Function (Thinking and Feeling)
- Orientation to the outside world (Perceiving and Judging)
- Confirm your best fit type through interactive exercises