Leadership Skills Program
In today's volatile, competitive and ever-changing business environment, continuous learning is essential for organizational longevity and success. And leaders play a central role in making this a reality for their teams. Beyond acting as managers, effective leaders give their teams a competitive edge by creating a compelling vision, inspiring constructive change and investing in the development of team members' capabilities.
Learn practical skills to set the vision and direction for your organization, as well as to nurture the talents of your members and encourage them to learn from their mistakes and successes.
People leaders and cross-functional project managers who want to sharpen their leadership skills and improve their team’s performance in a changing business world.
This program can be delivered in-person and online
- Understand the necessity of continuous change and the valuable role of change leaders
- Learn and practice the five essential elements of Change Leadership
- Produce concrete deliverables: a vision statement, a coaching plan or a strategy to deal with resistance to change
- Develop and share a cross-functional perspective of the situations and challenges faced by other workshop participants
This program covers the same material as the in-person version.
Learning methods and tools
The program centers on experiential learning and uses a wide variety of group exercises for applying and practicing skills including:
- Individual reflection
- Pair, small group and classroom discussion
- Role plays and real plays
- Personal action planning
- 360-degree survey (optional)
- Reading assignment
- What is change leadership?
- The difference between management and leadership
- Unpacking your 360-degree feedback results (optional)
- Fostering a sense of urgency
- Defining and building a vision, including practice communicating the vision
- Coaching to achieve change, including coaching practice
- Developing a coaching plan
- Involving and influencing stakeholders