Facilitation in English Training
Features of this course
Additionally, the ability to do this in English is now a common requirement.
This program is designed to help participants acquire the facilitation skills required in meetings and discussions in English through a number of exercises simulating different situations, while also experiencing the role of facilitator.
The purpose of this course is to
- Deepen participants' understanding of the role and importance of the role of facilitator at all levels in an organization
- Understand how to manage the process and the participants when facilitating meetings and teams
- Learn how to facilitate group discussions on web conferencing and how to use the tools.
- Obtain feedback on your facilitation skills through group exercises
*This course is the English version of our facilitation training. The agenda is the same as the Japanese version, although the content may be adjusted to the English cultural context.
Positive outcomes for teams and organizations:
- Help in problem solving, innovation, and decision making
- Help team members to utilize their own knowledge and expertise
- Gain team members' buy-in and commitment to decisions
- Increase teamwork
- Increase efficiency of meetings
Positive outcomes for team members
- Focus on the content rather than the process
- Easier to consider, discuss, decide, and act from the perspective of the organization as a whole
- Increased involvement in decision-making and commitment to the discussion
This program is designed to help participants acquire facilitation skills that can be used in business situations through practical exercises and frameworks that can be applied in their work, based on our 20 years of experience.
Who Should Attend
- Those who need to effectively manage discussions, meetings, and organizations in English
- Those for whom English is a second language and who experience challenges communicating in English on the job
- Project leaders and project promotion teams
- Persons in charge of human resource development
Outline of the event
Date & Time
January 23-24, 2025
9:30 - 15:30 each days
(Reception opens at 9:20)
This session will be held via Zoom
*Access URL will be provided after your enrollment.
People Focus Consulting
Born in England, Justin has many years of experience in corporate training program development and management, both in Japan and abroad, including curriculum development at university level. He has delivered a wide range of programs from leadership development to communication skills.
JPY92,400 / tax included (JPY84,000 / tax excluded)
*Text and access to online learning platform is included
Maximum 16 people
*Minimum enrollment is 4 people.
People Focus Consulting