Coping with Stress Workshop
Life doesn't slow down just because you're feeling overwhelmed. In fact, stress can come from various aspects of work, from looming deadlines to interpersonal dynamics. This workshop offer you a toolkit of practical strategies aimed at managing stress for better performance and overall wellbeing.
Discover what triggers your stress and learn how to deal with it constructively. This half-day program provides actionable techniques that equip you with the skills to manage stress and improve your resilience. Through interactive discussions, small group activities, and practical exercises, you'll leave with an action plan tailored for your unique stressors.
- Professionals who face high work volumes or tight deadlines
- Professionals struggling with work-life balance
- Professionals navigating office politics or challenging interpersonal dynamics
- Anyone interested in improving resilience and wellbeing in the workplace
This program can be delivered in-person and online
- Understand what stress is, the factors that cause it, and how it affects people
- Understand the sources and effects of your own stress
- Manage your energy levels to build resilience against stress
- Learn techniques for converting negative self-talk into constructive self-talk
- Learn how to empower yourself through reframing techniques
- Gain insights into mental fitness and its role in stress management
This program covers the same material as the in-person version.
Learning methods and tools
This program centers on experiential learning and uses a wide variety of group exercises for applying and practicing skills including:
- Pre-work self-assessment assignments for reflective learning
- Real-world scenarios for group discussions
- Pair, small group and classroom discussion
- Role plays and real plays to practice coping strategies
- Personal action planning
Complete a managing personal energy self-assessment and a self-reflection assignment about your current stressors.
- Understanding what stress is and how it impacts you
- Stress coping strategy 1: Managing your energy
- Stress coping strategy 2: Constructive self-talk
- Stress coping strategy 3: Reframing
- Stress coping strategy 4: Improve mental fitness
- Create a personal action plan