High-Performance and Wellbeing Program
Features of this course
You will benefit by gaining sustainable high work performance, less stress and higher overall wellbeing, and better personal and professional relationships.
Positive Intelligence, which is the core of the High-Performance and Wellbeing Program, has led to higher performance and wellbeing.¹ Results include:
● Project teams perform 31% better.
● At MetLife, trained salespeople outsold the control group by 37%.
● Motorola recorded improved productivity in 93% of trained employees.
● Negotiators are more likely to gain concessions and forge future business relationships.
● Employees take fewer sick days and are less likely to become burned out or quit.
● CEOs are more likely to lead happy teams who report working in high-performance environments.
Positive Intelligence has generated spectacular results for employees of hundreds of organizations, including Microsoft, Nestle, P&G, Lily, Pinterest, Google, DBS and Stanford University.
- See your patterns of self-sabotage. Discover which ones are holding you back and how they affect you and others.
- Build resilience and agility. You’ll learn how to intercept negative thoughts quickly and shift directly into more productive mindsets.
- Act with empathy, curiosity, creativity, or laser-focused positive intent in the face of challenges – both big and small.
Who Should Attend
- People who want to boost their work performance and resilience, reduce their stress and increase the quality of their workplace relationships.
- Leaders who want to help their team members be more engaged, productive and innovative.
- Non-Japanese who are finding it difficult to maintain the same high level of performance and wellbeing they had before coming to Japan.
Outline of the event
Date & Time
Starts on January 16, 2023 and ends on March 6, 2023.
This is an eight-week program, comprised of an orientation week, the six-week Positive Intelligence program, and a program wrap-up week. We will meet weekly each Monday for 1-hour group learning sessions. You will receive a link to provide your availability for the weekly sessions after you complete your registration. It is ok if you need to miss one meeting. Please register for the program at a different time if you need to miss two or more weekly meetings.
This program is conducted virtually and through a special Positive Intelligence app. Program activities consist of:
● A Positive Intelligence Saboteur Assessment
● 8 one-hour videos lessons on key topics related to building a stronger mindset.
● A virtual kickoff meeting to ensure you have a start strong in the program.
● 7 weekly virtual group meetings to foster mutual support and accountability.
● 10-15 minutes of daily practice in the Positive Intelligence app
● Bonus #1: A copy of the bestselling book "Positive Intelligence" by Shirzad Chamine.
● Bonus #2: Access to the Positive Intelligence app for one year.
● Bonus #3: One individual coaching session to help you apply program learning into your work.
Michael Glazer is a certified leadership coach, organizational development consultant and corporate trainer whose client work spans 15 countries across four continents. He speaks English and Japanese and has worked with leaders at companies including Johnson & Johnson, Bayer and Mitsubishi. Michael has also guest lectured at Kyoto University and at the United States Air Force Academy. Before joining PFC, Michael served as a commercial and global functional head at leading firms including Morgan Stanley, public relations firm Burson-Marsteller (now BCW), and Dell.
JPY150,000 per person, excluding tax.
December 16, 2022
People Focus Consulting